Thursday, March 2, 2017

Believe IT!

In the Beginning, this blog was made, which made a lot of gamers angry and is widely considered a bad move. 

My names Joey, and as the title of this blog would suggest I'm an average gamer, at least as far as KoW is concerned.  Over all 2 of my KoW tournaments last year, I finished dead in the middle in both of them.  But that is last year, and this is this year, and I've got high goals for myself.  Located in the Mid-Atlantic region, I was a few spots off from 8th for Masters, and setting my sights as low as acceptable for a goal, I aim to make it there this year.  So I've traded off my old janky skaven, and have been in the process of making a new and more competitive salamander army.  The faction that didn't get brought to Masters. Cause I'm smart. 


(Making it to Masters?!?)

So I made this blog to both express a lot of my thoughts on the game and its progression, as well as my army, painting, tactics, and general application of my brain to keyboard.


Overall this blog will likely cover a range of topics from KoW, to Imperial Assault, and possibly even AGoT LCG 2nd Edition, as I play all of those competitively and even occasionally win. 

So if anyone is still reading this (I'd strongly suggest you don't, there is very likely a slim chance for a happy ending) I hope you enjoy what you'll see, namely movie references and very bad puns, and the occasional wooden spoon or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment