So looking forward, the last entry for my salamander review will be up and done shortly, and there should be a bat rep within 10 or so days. I'm also going to include a painting list on my posts moving forward, of the units I need to complete for the next KoW event or Imperial Assault event. Hopefully this will help me keep motivation to get through the units, especially as I have 1 month to finish my Salamander army in time for Mountaineer GT!
Event wise I was unable to go to TNT, which was unfortunate, it looked like it was a blast, and the wrestling ring table was a great touch. I will be attending Mountaineer GT, and will go through the comp pack of that much like I did for Fools of War. Some content for Imperial Assault might go up, but that would mostly be painting articles.
So to cap off this article, here's some pictures of the little bit of painting I managed to get done in my spare time!
Desert Themed Darth Vader
Captain Terro and Dewback Rider
Gnome for my Pathfinder game
To Paint List: Kings of War
2 Reaper Dragons
1 GW Troglodon
30 GW Skinks
6 GW Saurus Knights
Imperial Assault:
Grand Inquisitor
BT-1 and 0-0-0
3 Stormtroopers
Greedo
Bossk
Jabba the Hutt




No comments:
Post a Comment